Lead Utilities Engineer - Black Utilities - Biopharma
You will be responsible for the delivery of the Black Utilities for the aseptic filling line, working closely with multiple teams co-ordinating activities.
Duties will involve:
- Define and agree, with other Suite team leads & Project Manager the procedural scope and boundaries
- Develop a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the black utilities for the project
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the black utility systems
- Attend FATs & Define the C&Q Strategy
- Provide appropriate expertise during C&Q activities as needed & Review C&Q plans/protocols as related to utilities systems
- Supplier selection
- Coordinates C&Q start-up activities, punch list follow-up
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience similar role in Clean Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry
- Good Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems, C&Q and equipment
- Great working environment!
- Cheaper accommodation than Dublin!
Call me for further information on this vacancy.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Large Scale/New Build Biologics facility investing over €325 million have a long term contract requirement for an experienced CQV Engineer. Currently at Construction Phase we are looking for
Large Scale/New Build Biologics facility investing over €325 million have a long term contract requirement for an enthusiastic Junior CQV Engineer. Currently at Construction Phase we are looking
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.