LIMS/ Lab System Specialist
LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland.
Working in our client'sstate of the art Laboratories, the LIMS Administrator will be responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to Thermo Fisher Sample Manager LIMS system (gLIMS). The QC gLIMS Administrator will build, develop and maintain LIMS templates and be involved in troubleshooting as required. This role will support The Quality Control team.
Key Duties are as follows:
- Building, testing, verifying, transferring, reviewing and activation of all data required for Master Data Load in gLIMS.
- Identify area end user requirements and enhancements to assist with Master Data Load in gLIMS
- Ensure the system master data is updated in a timely manner as required by the area
- Assist in validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) as required
- Author/review of validation protocols and reports to ensure compliance with current regulatory expectations
- Investigation of deviations and raising of change controls as required.
- Direct experience maintaining master data in a cGMP environment is required.
- Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using various instrument software packages
- Minimum of degree qualification in relevant science and/or IT discipline
- 3 years in a QA/QC/Validation/IT function with strong knowledge of CSV/GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11, Project Life Cycle and cGMP Regulations governing GxP data
Please apply now with you CV to be considered for this long term opportunity.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lab Validation Technician, New Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.