Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Maintenance & Reliability Engineer who has in the past worked as part of a matrix organisation within an operational facility. The role of the Maintenance & Reliability Engineer will be to manage these activities within a large-scale drug substance manufacturing facility at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
The successful Maintenance and reliability engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The Reliability Engineer is responsible for providing the technical program leadership and implementation activities described below to maximize the maintenance related uptime and operating efficiencies of equipment and facility assets.
- Monitors the status of the reliability maintenance program evolution relative to corporate program strategies.
- Provide measurements of program progress and effectiveness such as the proportion of work that is planned/scheduled, emergency work, preventive maintenance, condition based monitoring work, equipment uptime, overall equipment effectiveness and mean time between failures.
- Implements reliability maintenance program improvements for the assets under their responsibility, make maintenance budget recommendations, and may have maintenance budget spending responsibility.
- Facilitate the identification and communication of the root causes of losses in the operation of production, facility and utility processes and initiate activities to eliminate their root causes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Diploma or Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline or Time Served Trade (Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent qualification
- 5 years’ experience in Maintenance of Process Equipment and familiar with Equipment reliability principles.
- Previous experience working in a team-based environment
- Advanced computer use skills, knowledge of CMMS and Reliability software tools preferred
- Demonstrated technical capabilities and understanding of maintenance work processes and the interfaces with other functional groups
- Strong ability to lead, challenge and positively influence in an interactive team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to site, team and personal objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding and use of RFT techniques and lean manufacturing concepts
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Piping and Layout Lead / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The
Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer | Global Biotech company | Denmark | 12 month initial contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer who has in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.