This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support day to day planning and implementation of maintenance work both routine and corrective.
- Work with the projects team to ensure maintenance and reliability are considered as part of the design phase.
- Equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Engineer, focussing on fire and safety systems, to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for an Associate Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.