With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide effective technical support to Production in all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance, installation and modification.
- Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
- Support maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through completion of planned and emergency work orders.
- Operate and monitor production support equipment.
Requirements as a Maintenance Technician:
- Previous experience in a Maintenance role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment
- Understanding of mechanical/electrical/Instrumentation / pneumatic processes
- Must be happy to work shifts, including nights.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Change Control Coordinator - Contract - Leinster With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Change Control
C&Q - Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Carlow - 12 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Republic of Ireland
Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Projects - Leinster - 12 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.