This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process equipment, instrumentation and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing.
- Support maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through completion of planned and emergency work orders, calibrations and PMs
- Document maintenance work, including upgrades, made to existing equipment, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation and records of repair history.
- Previous experience with troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Understanding of mechanical/electrical/Instrumentation / pneumatic processes
- Sterile filling processes
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant,
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing, there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.