Manufacturing Engineer - Biopharmaceutical - Dublin
Working within mammallian cell culture operations we are looking for a Manufacturing Technology Engineer who has experience of downstream processes.
You will be involved in the process validation & process technical support to cell culture, purification and ultrafiltration/diafiltration unit operations for the commercial manufacture of mammalian cell processes in the Multi Product Cell Culture facility.
- Investigation process deviations, root cause investigations, CAPAs, process improvements, change controls and preparation of regulatory filings
- Strong knowledge of cGMP compliance
- Authoring of technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing process.
- Supports process technology transfer, process validation and the preparation of CMC documentation for regulatory filings for the Cruiserath Multi Product Cell Culture facility.
Experience required for this role:
- Minimum BSc or equivalent with at least 4 years’ industry experience
- Downstream / Purification manufacturing technical support in the biopharmaceutical industry including experience with process validation
- cGMP compliance & regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication & technical writing skills.
Lovely client to work for & excellent working environment! Call me for more information on this role.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long term contract assignment for an experienced Upstream Manufacturing Support Scientist. Joining a new state-of-the-art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility based in Dublin, we are
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue is focussed on developing treatments within
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.