Manufacturing Support Scientist
This vacancy has now expired
Manufacturing Support Scientist required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Technology Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports process technology transfer and process validation for the facility.
- Execution of validation support studies and co-ordinates closeout of the study requirements.
- Supports investigation and resolution of process deviations, root cause investigation, CAPAs, process improvements, review and approval of change controls.
- Interacts with cross functional team (MS&T, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA, QC, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc) to achieve project milestones within required timeframes.
- Authors technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing process.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of cGMP compliance, corporate, site and regulatory agency requirements and procedures.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent in Science/Engineering
- Awareness and understanding of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to interpret, critique and collate process data
- Strong problem solving ability
Beneficial additional experiences:
- Experience in execution of validation studies
- Proven project management skills, including leading cross functional teams, prioritizing workload and resolution of issues
- Relevant experience in upstream and/or downstream manufacturing technical support or upstream/downstream process development in the biopharmaceutical industry.
If this is you please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.