Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be site based and full time. This position will be responsible for the compliance elements of the site and management of day to day maintenance. It will also include support and execution of capital projects within the sites CAPEX budget.
- Management of the site maintenance plan as defined around statutory and internal inspection requirements - to include all annual inspections. (LOLER, PSSR200, COMAH)
- Control of technician workload to ensure all PM activities are completed on time and in full.
- First line control of maintenance expenditure against operating budget.
- Identification of training needs for the technician group at both individual and team level.
- Deliver annual performance reviews (PMD) and aid in the delivery of departmental and site targets
- Control and selection of contractors on site.
- Management of contracts to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance for the site at all times.
- Implementing cost reduction initiatives:
- Energy management projects
- Use of best industry practices.
- Ensure all items are tagged and recorded under, LOLER, PSSR2000, DSEAR and all other relevant regulations applied to site.
- Support both the HAZOP and FMEA processes used on site become the focal point for technical and site knowledge as required with respect to maintenance and plant items.
- HND or above qualified engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a maintenance / facilities activity.
- Experience in chemical processing environment would be an advantage.
- Be capable of working on all key systems (applicable to their trades) within the LCD operating environment.
- This includes for example: Fire deluge system; effluent plant; compressor systems; key equipment within the filling areas and manufacturing plants and any other equipment not mentioned or installed in the future.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site Services Engineer - Permanent - Leicestershire Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be site
Electrical & Contrl Engineer - Permanent - Leicestershire Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.