Medical Science Liaison
This is a field based medical role covering either London and the South of the UK, or the North of England, Scotland and Ireland and will be reporting into to the Associate Medical Director for UK/Republic of Ireland.
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide non-promotional medical and scientific support to healthcare professionals in the field and to pro-actively implement the regional medical plan in accordance with ABPI/IPHA guidance.
- The job involves interacting and coordinating with the affiliate medical team, business managers, the field team (commercial and patient access) and various support functions (marketing, regulatory, drug safety and logistics).
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- University Degree level education in medical-science, pharmacy or other, related and relevant discipline. PhD is desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the UK pharmaceutical industry
- Current knowledge of the management of Haemophilia and the NHS, and healthcare decision making, including the compliance environment
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Drive and enthusiasm, with an ease of tailoring communication style and presenting complex information to meet audience needs.
If this position is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.