This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support planning and scheduling activities for future product introductions.
- Determining optimal approach to facility shutdown, capital project execution, commissioning/qualification/validation, technology transfer and start-up activities.
- Building an integrated project plan and effectively communicating to stakeholders.
- Develop site standard work for NPI
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Biological Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Biological Engineering/Chemistry
- Experience with NPI in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A proven track record in managing and delivering projects
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply now for further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation Engineer / Contract / Dublin / 6 Months Quanta are looking for an automation engineer to support our client in their start-up/commissioning stage. We're working on a brand new
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.