Onshore Cable Installation Manager
To monitor the daily operation of the works at the landfall site including:
- Ensuring works are carried out to the clients HSE standards and CDM 2015 regulations
- Checking processes are being adhered to as per the principle contractors RAMS.
- To attend daily site briefings and too attend toolbox talks
- Checking that the works are carried out in accordance with the consents license at all times within the SSSI
- Technical review and acceptance of landfall design prior to agreement with supplier
- Contract management for landfall design work
- Management of supplier pre-construction deliverables (AM No-dig solution) to meet deliverables, also quality and HSE deliverables
- Site supervision during test drilling
- Site supervision during actual drilling operation
- Standard and regular internal reporting to ELS Cables PM
- To ensure strong interface management with key ELS cable interfaces
- Work in close liaison with Consents both internal and external stakeholder.
- HDD expertise with extensive experience
- Landfill design engineering
- Technical design review capabilities
- HDD expertise with strong experience
- Contract management experience
- Quality assurance experience
- HSE experience in context of Supplier management and planning
- Experience with HDD supervision
- Must be flexible if needed to stay on site during site supervision
- The Consultant must bring his/her own mobile telephone i-Phone 4S,5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Window phone 8.1 & PC with MS Office software
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta is currently searching for 4 consultants who will be working as Helicopter Landing Officers on 2 of the world's largest offshore wind farms! Specific responsibilities and work tasks The HLO
Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
Quanta are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Lead Site Technician on one of the world's largest offshore wind farm. Tasks Include: -Responsible for the Site Technicians.
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with one of the worlds leading wind energy companies? This position will give a passionate and driven individual the chance to work in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.