Onshore Cable Installation Manager
To monitor the daily operation of the works at the landfall site including:
- Ensuring works are carried out to the clients HSE standards and CDM 2015 regulations
- Checking processes are being adhered to as per the principle contractors RAMS.
- To attend daily site briefings and too attend toolbox talks
- Checking that the works are carried out in accordance with the consents license at all times within the SSSI
- Technical review and acceptance of landfall design prior to agreement with supplier
- Contract management for landfall design work
- Management of supplier pre-construction deliverables (AM No-dig solution) to meet deliverables, also quality and HSE deliverables
- Site supervision during test drilling
- Site supervision during actual drilling operation
- Standard and regular internal reporting to ELS Cables PM
- To ensure strong interface management with key ELS cable interfaces
- Work in close liaison with Consents both internal and external stakeholder.
- HDD expertise with extensive experience
- Landfill design engineering
- Technical design review capabilities
- HDD expertise with strong experience
- Contract management experience
- Quality assurance experience
- HSE experience in context of Supplier management and planning
- Experience with HDD supervision
- Must be flexible if needed to stay on site during site supervision
- The Consultant must bring his/her own mobile telephone i-Phone 4S,5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Window phone 8.1 & PC with MS Office software
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for an Onshore Site Planner for one of our leading renewable energy clients. If you will be available from the 1 st December 2019 up until 30 th November 2020 with the possibility to
North East England
Are you a Marine & Helicopter Coordinator looking for a new role or finishing off a role? We are looking for x2 Consultants for one of our leading offshore wind farm clients. The client is currently
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.