Onshore Manager - Civils
Quanta are seeking candidates with Pre-Construction Project management and Construction experience on complex project who can join our client who are global leader in Renewable Energy. There has never been a better time to seek a role within this thriving sector and right now our client who develop and operate a vast portfolio of Renewable Energy projects and offer contracts with good extension opportunities.
Based in London, you will play a key role in managing the development of the Onshore Pre-Delivery Works, as well as the procurement and completion of the pre-construction works not included in within the main EPC work scopes. This includes the following:
- Highway widenings
- Junction improvements
- Archaeology clearance
- Pre-construction drainage
- Access roads
- Temporary compounds
In order to successfully be considered for the role due to the responsibilities to be performed candidates must have:
- At least 5 years of relevant Pre-Construction Project management, construction and/or commercial line management experience for large complex projects.
- Deep understanding of the process to discharge the DCO consenting conditions
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Commercial contract management in FIDIC and NEC FIDIC, ICE and be capable of developing specific terms and conditions where required
- To give direction in application of all safety procedures in combination with H&S legislation requirements.
- Major electrical transmission project delivery including, Civil, Overhead Line & Cable Construction Works
- Once construction has started, the successful candidate will be responsible to manage and coordinate onshore works, as well as stakeholder’s management (i.e, interface with Parish councils, highways department, etc).
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
GIS Specialist - 6 months minimum contract - Offshore Wind Developer Our client are seeking a GIS Specialist to work directly with a large-scale offshore wind developer for a minimum of 6 months.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.