This vacancy has now expired
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for an Organic Chemist to work on an 11 month contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Organic Chemist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsibility for co-ordination and oversight for process and cleaning validation.
- Responsibility and oversight for continuous process verification and associated risk assessments to develop robust processes.
- Understanding and interpretation of product regulatory filings, to ensure a high level of compliance for the processes.
- Process optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput.
- Dynamic support to operations through process maintenance, troubleshooting and process development.
- Interfacing with new product development groups to integrate new products into site.
- Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement.
- A relevant degree along with at least 1 years’ experience working in an API manufacturing facility
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior EHS Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
X4 Manufacturing Technology Engineers – Upstream/Downstream - 12 Month Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale
Process Engineer – County Cork – BioPharma – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.