This vacancy has now expired
Are you looking for a new and exciting position within Pharmacovigilance? Are you seeking an interactive and interesting contract. If so read on
Our global Pharma based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced case manager to join their team on a contractual basis.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- The Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day case management activities within the country(ies) covered by the country operation including compliance with PV processes and regulations and Merck policies and procedures. He/she is able to function independently in the processing of adverse events.
- This includes the procedural responsibilities in the areas of: Adverse experience case management including HA submissions; aggregate safety report health authority submissions and health authority submission compliance for individual case safety reports and aggregate safety reports.
- As requested by the PV Country Lead, the PV Specialist may undertake other additional activities including projects.
- The position reports to the PV Country Lead.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- He/she should have at a minimum 1 year of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- He/she must have an awareness of Pharmacovigilance regulations within his/her assigned country(ies).
- The PV Specialist is expected to have strong communication and time management skills and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Medical Information and Intelligence Lead An exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Information and Intelligence Lead to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire. The
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.