Process Development Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
You'd be working on the second largest CAPEX investment project in the organisation globally.
Focusing on bringing a fast dissolving tablet product from pilot scale to commercial manufacture (18 – 24 month project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Process Development Engineer with strong experience in the Pharmaceutical industry , with key skills including:
- Scale up experience from pilot to commercial manufacture
- OSD equipment (granulators, mixers, pumps)
- Experience with developing equipment trains
- Will take a mix of backgrounds (petro-chemical, food etc. as long as pharma is fairly recent experience – OSD specifically)
- Understanding of pumping technology and mixing
What will your role involve?
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for review of the current pilot process
- Suggesting improvements
- Identifying any current challenges
- Scaling up the process for commercial manufacture
- Be liaising with high level stake holders
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South West England
CQV Engineer - Contract - 12 Months + Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! CQV Package Equipment
Global Pharmaceutical Organisation require a Validation Engineer to support on a CAPEX Investment Project. We have an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced validation engineer to work
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.