With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
As a Process Engineer, you will provide technical support to manufacturing and new product introductions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports,
- Execution/development of change controls
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues
Requirements as a Process Engineer:
- Some experience (1-3 years) in a process engineering/process support role, in a GMP setting.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager – Contract – Cork - Pharmaceuticals One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Program Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Validation Engineer – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork.
Process Engineer – Cork – Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.