This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The delivery of systems and related documentation related to the project.
- Maintain Weekly Meeting Schedule and produce monthly status report
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to document management.
- Maintain Correspondence Log and Document Distribution Management
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry, working in a capital projects team.
- Certified professional or similar level qualification and hands-on experience with the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site HVAC Utilities Engineer An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.