Project Change Management Engineer
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for a Project Change Management Engineer to assist with several site projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Change Management Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Link with project team to develop project change control document s.
- Review any queries that may arise from project change control committee.
- Review equipment list with project team and issue request for tag numbers
- Compile CCR’s for equipment, instrumentation, pipe work and bonding, print the approved copies from MIDAS
- Ensure Handover Packs from vendor/contractors contain the required information – issue deadline date to vendor/contractors for packs
- Compile change control packs and circulate for approval
Requirements as a Project Change Management Engineer are:
- Experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in project activities in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Experience of using SAP and advantage
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC System Specialist- Dublin- 11-month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.