Project Controls Manager
This vacancy has now expired
We are currently working with a large critical facility construction company who require a Project Controls Manager to support the construction of a new logistics centre. The role will be based in Northern Germany and all applicants must be able to speak fluent German and English.
The Project Controls mission is to provide integrated and fact-based project status and forecast information to facilitate transparent project and management decision making.
- Lead pre-contract project controls support, method statements, structures, tools and schedules
- Liaise with the commercial function for cost, change and risk analysis pre-contract and on projects.
- Development of pre-contract and project schedules.
- Ensure integration of all stakeholder schedule, progress, reporting and forecasting methods
- Develop and manage the assigned Project Controls team to be efficient and effective.
- Assist in developing plans to mitigate the risk and manage optimisation's
- Assist in developing claims/change management.
- Fluent in German and English
- BSc degree or high in relevant subject
- Knowledge of BIM; BIM360 experience
- Knowledge of EPC work flow and processes.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Design Manager - Large Scale Logistics Project - Contract role in Germany Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that turned over approximately £2.5bn in construction projects
Lead Commercial Management role - Leading Construction Specialist - Exciting Contract role Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that turned over approximately £2.5bn in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.