Are you looking for your next long term assignment?
I am looking for an experienced Project Engineer to support Quanta's Global BioPharma client based in Cork.
The Project Engineer will work as part of the Core Projects Team supporting small scale business critical projects.
The Project Engineer will be expected to manage simultaneous assignments from design to handover holding responsibility for project planning, timelines and costs.
The Project Engineer must have 5+ years experience within the Life Sciences Industry.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works on single or multiple capital projects.
- Lead multiple projects for facility modifications and capital equipment procurement.
- Assist the Capital/Core Projects Manager in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Provide technical process support to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Generate and execute Commissioning & Qualification activities if there is a requirement
- Review turnover documentation from vendors.
- Assist in the setup of a capital project programme.
- Management of capital and cost benefit analysis.
If you are interested in discussing this position, please submit your profile and I will be in contact at my earliest convenience.
Please note that we are unable to consider consultants who are based outside of Ireland.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
Technical Specialist - Bioassay - ELISA - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Bioassay Specialist to join
Documentation Specialist - Trackwise - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.