Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support Fire and Safety Systems function in MSD Brinny on behalf of the Engineering Department, reporting to the MSD Fire & Safety System Specialist.
- Project management of both fire and life safety system improvements driven by continuous improvement, loss prevention recommendations or business needs.
- Support Fire and Safety Technical Specialist with the execution of fire evacuation drills, with fire and safety incidents and corrective actions relating to fire safety systems.
- Support fire safety and egress standard compliance with the completion of building walk downs and completion of emergency egress assessment, highlight actions and review until closure.
- At least five years’ working in a similar role with relevant experience in the project management of capital projects in a high-tech industry, preferably in Pharma/Bio Pharma.
- Experience in Fire and Safety systems management.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence
Documentation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Documentation Specialists to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.