Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
Currently they are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working within the Site Projects Group, you will support site capital and expense projects.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members.
- Develop project plans and report on progress.
- At least five years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Mechanical Engineer - Pharmaceuticals - Capital Project - January start - 11 month contract - Leinster With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Electrical Engineer - Contract - Tipperary Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.