I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on an initial 12-month contract basis.
- Responsible for the technical execution of the Project
- Establishes the project team organizational structure and modifies accordingly together with the Project Manager during the phases of project execution
- Oversees, plans, conducts and coordinates the work of the project disciplines throughout all project phases, including process, Building Services, Automation, Civils, Electrical, Mechanical, C&Q, etc.
- Reviews, approves and releases specifications, drawings, procedures, tender documents in accordance with project scope of work and site procedures
- Supervises the ongoing progress of a project, including the coordination of the project with internal stakeholders, regulatory authorities and agencies
- Ensures necessary communication within the project engineering team (meetings project engineering team, discipline teams) and coordinates interfaces with Procurement, site, user etc
- Organises and participates in project reviews
- Ensure that project work is completed with minimal disruption and is fully integrated from concept through to handover, including, procedures, training, etc.
- Develops with the project team schedules to support and coordinate the execution of the project and provide updates to Project Controlling with respect to progress against baseline schedule
- Administers change and risk management.
- French language skills would be beneficial but not essential
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lead CSA Engineer - France - 12-month contract initially I am currently recruiting for a Lead CSA Engineer to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global radiopharmaceutical organization based in France? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specializes in producing
I am currently recruiting for a C&Q Manager to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on an initial 12-month contract basis. Responsible for leading and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.