One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing PM expertise to a variety of projects across the site – quality, supply chain, continuous improvement and engineering.
- You will run the score card governance each week and portfolio governance each month.
- Play a significant role in the development of the PMO office, including reviewing scheduling standards and looking into the programme management model.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Project Management positions, within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
- PMI certified
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Change management knowledge and Lean Six Sigma is a big plus.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 12 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to
CQ Engineer – API - Contract - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume of work and multiple
Validation SME - Remote based - ASAP Start - Fill Finish / Lyophilisation Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.