You could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who have a major focus on the development and marketing of Oncology and Neurology treatment as well as consumer health, chemicals and food additives. With investment being made and the capability to extend the current facility, this is an ideal time to join the UK division and progress in your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects to meet the business objectives
- You will ensure that all key Project Management documentation has been compiled and approved, such as; Project Proposal, Project Charter, Project Execution Plan and Closeout Report
- The Project Manager will confirm that the Good Engineering Practices are employed in the design, installation and commissioning of assets
- You will also confirm that the Good Manufacturing Practices are employed from user requirement specifications through to qualification
- You will be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary teams and coordination of contractors
- Provide support for commissioning and qualification activities and lead the quality and engineering change control processes
- The Project Manager will ensure project compliance with legal requirements including CDM, building regulations and planning consents
- As a Project Manager, you will be qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager within the Pharmaceutical industry
- The Project Manager will have previous experience of managing pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment projects
- Strong knowledge of commissioning, qualification and validation activities would be advantageous
- Previous experience of manufacturing cleanrooms or HVAC systems and Building Regulations would be beneficial
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
With 2018 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £60m, we continue to invest in our team and are looking for Team Leaders to join us. With ambitious plans we continue to
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in
Providing recruitment services across 6 continents, the role of the Operations Associate Director is an integral role within the business. Leading our existing Operations Team, comprising of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.