Project Process Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of fighting Covid. Through this pandemic, they have had to expand their operation to ensure they are maximising the opportunity to supply blood plasma to various companies trying to find a vaccine. This role will play a huge part in the successful expansions to help fight the pandemic.
Main responsibilities for a Project Process Engineer would include but not be limited to:
- Supporting successful delivery of the projects and coordinate across different teams as well as internal stakeholders and suppliers,
- Provide clear directions for installations, QA and Safety.
- Write RFQ’s and tender books,
- Lead equipment installation and carry out CQV tests of these,
- Support a successful handover ensuring correct documentation
- Lead projects as well as your team,
- Provide technical knowledge provide input with ideas for improvements
- Ensure clear and effective communication with internal stakeholders and external partners such as suppliers, contractors etc.
A successful applicant for the Project Process Engineer would have the following skills/experience:
- Engineering master’s degree
- Knowledge of project management systems and tools (eg MS Office, MS Project)
- Knowledge of cGMP, EMA/FDA requirements & risk management tools HAZOP/FMEA
- Experience with engineering documentation and qualification documents.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing, process validation, equipment qualification
- English and Dutch and/or French
If you would like to apply or find out more, get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract – Belgium A fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of fighting Covid. Through this pandemic, they have had to expand their operation to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.