PV Regions Lead
This vacancy has now expired
My client is looking for a candidate with extensive experience of authoring Pharmacovigilance Agreements, including Safety Data Exchange Agreements.
This new and exciting contract will be for a period of 6 months and we are offering a very competitive hourly rate.
This position is responsible for ensuring, in sync with commercial objectives, consistency and compliance of regional PV activities against our clients standards and regulatory requirements. In addition, it is responsible for the development and maintenance of high quality, compliant, efficient and value-adding agreements and processes.
- The PV Regions Associate supports Head of PV Regions and the country-based PV personnel regarding global and local PV requirements, internal PVRM procedures and compliance matters. They provide training for the groups performing PV activities outside of the global PV team.
- The PV Regions Associate ensures effective and efficient two-way communication of information between ‘affiliates’ and PVRM concerning all matters related to compliance and safe use of vaccines.
This position liaises with ‘affiliates’ and the EU QPPV on PV matters to assist with compliance oversight of our clients products, globally.
We are looking for candidates with the following expertise:
- Experience with PVA authoring and maintenance
- Experience in liaising with service providers and licensing partners
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, plus the chance to work with a superb team of other professionals.
If you feel this is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Pharmacovgilance Specialist Manager - Berkshire Are you interested in working within a team of enthusiastic and professional PV experts? If so, we are searching for a PV Specialist Manager to
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
Senior Associate PV Systems, Hertfordshire, Life Sciences Are you looking for a new and exciting contract in PV? We are looking to appoint a Senior Associate in PV Systems on a contractual basis
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.