QA Documentation Administrator
As thy are currently undergoing a period of growth and expansion, the QA Documentation Administrator will be required to provide support to the client in the migration from a paper management process to an electronic document Management System (EDMS).
Key Duties will include
- Scanning paper supplier qualification packs per supplier name/address/Supplier type
- Organizing scanned paper supplier qualification packs on the Server.
- Following up legacy Vendor Initiated Changes with both Irish sites in order to expedite closure of VICs.
- Managing Supplier Notification of Change (SNoC) inbox and raising SNoC on Trackwise as required.
- Managing Supplier Quality inbox to reduce/keep backlog under control and organize messages belonging to the same “topic/request”.
- Update of Logbooks (Supplier Qualification request / VICs) and VIC Excel log as necessary
- At least 1 years’ working ideally in Pharmaceutical quality operations
- Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland. Working in
QAV Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organisation who are at a peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin, Ireland, just 20 minutes
Exciting opportunity to work with one of the countries biggest pharmaceutical companies. Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.