Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state of the art technology on their new facility.
Standard hours for this role are 7am - 3:30pm. Support outside of these hours may be required on occasion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Specialist role include, but are not limited to,
- Use deep process knowledge and experience to assist business partners with the creation, review, approval and closure of deviations, investigations, CAPAs, change controls and associated quality risk assessments in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities and support continuous improvement of enterprise QMS processes and associated systems.
- On-time completion of assigned projects.
- Monitor QMS process performance to identify trends and best practices on an ongoing basis (audits, visual management systems, dashboards, status reports etc.).
- Author, review and approve of QMS procedural documentation and work instructions.
- Create and deliver Quality Systems training (process and technical).
- Compile, analyse and present QMS monthly and quarterly metrics at Quality Management Review.
- System user access management.
- Participate in inspection readiness activities and internal/external audits and inspections.
- Other duties required to support the growing Quality organization as assigned.
- Demonstratable QA experience within the pharmaceutical industry or related field.
- Significant, direct experience with development and approval of a minimum of two of the following: Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and quality risk assessments.
- In-depth knowledge of global cGxP requirements for quality systems.
- Experience working with stakeholders in pre-commercial, manufacturing, laboratory and distribution functions.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization and Health Authority representatives.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail to plan, execute and track completion of deliverables.
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and manage shifting priorities based on criticality to ensure commitments are met.
- Knowledge of medical device quality system requirements desired.
- Direct experience with TrackWise desired.
- Project Management and Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Qualified Person designation a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or life sciences discipline.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Senior EHS Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.