Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QA Specialist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for leading the QRM activities required for the NPI Capital Projects.
- The QA Specialist will act as the QRM Facilitator and Risk Lead for Project QRA’s and schedule the completion of Project QRA’s and track to completion.
- You will provide support for Change Management Activities and Compliance Contribution to Project Teams and Lead small projects.
- As the QA Specialist you will ensure linkage from the output of the QRA’s to Commissioning, Qualification and Validation strategies.
- As the QA Specialist you will be qualified to degree level and have gained a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical or Bio Pharmaceutical industries in a Quality related role.
- As the QA Specialist you will have vast experience in Change Controls and Quality Risk Assessments.
- You will have a good understanding of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation lifecycle deliverables.
- You will have a strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Business especially within Quality, Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to join this Global company then please apply now
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated
Our innovative pharmaceutical client is looking to fill the position of Process Safety Engineer. Having recently gone through multiple expansion projects and with plans to keep growing, this is an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.