QA Specialist Material and Supplier Quality
This vacancy has now expired
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a QA Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility.
Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state of the art technology on their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QA Specialist you will provide quality and cGMP input and oversight to the Material and Vendor Supplier Quality process.
- The QA Specialist will support the further development and management of the site Material Supplier Quality program for Manufacturing and Laboratory Operations.
- You will provide support to the Vendor Action Request process to drive improvement actions with Raw Material Suppliers.
- You will support the Supplier Notice of Change process to ensure appropriate change control and regulatory updates have been made prior to changes.
- As the QA Specialist you will manage all Raw Material Supplier inputs including Quality Agreements, Questionnaires, Audits, Supplier Corrective Action Reports, Supplier Notices of Change and Change Control.
- As the QA Specialist you will be qualified to degree level and gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a QA Specialist within Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, or Biologics.
- The QA Specialist with have gained strong experience in Supplier Quality, Procurement, Quality Assurance and Raw Materials.
- You will have vast experience with Quality Risk management and Structured Problem-Solving Tools.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity then please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
CSV Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
QA Specialist – 12-month contract – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.