QAV Shipping Validation Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work via Quanta on the client’s side for a global Pharmaceutical organisation on a major expansion project based in the picturesque Munster region of Ireland.
Located just 20 minutes from the nearest international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QAV Shipping Validation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QAV Shipping Validation Engineer you will be responsible for the Shipping Validation. You will generate, review and approve IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and associated validation documents and supervision on execution activities related to shipping validation and related thermal measuring devices.
- The QAV Shipping Validation Engineer will manage the challenges of the integrity of product being shipped based on distance, duration, temperature, environmental conditions and mechanical simulation of shipping damage scenarios.
- You will support Shipping Validation requests in Regulatory filing applications and maintain progress trackers for documentation preparation and execution activities.
- The QAV Shipping Validation Engineer will be responsible for the review and approval of initial and continuing validation and qualification documentation for Shipping Validation.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the systems and processes are qualified and validated in accordance with regulatory requirements and manufacturing standards.
- As the QAV Shipping Validation Engineer you will be qualified to degree level in Engineering, Chemistry or Life Sciences.
- The QAV Shipping Validation Engineer will have gained previous experience within Shipping Validation, be able to generate, review and approve IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and experience with execution activities related to Shipping Validation and related Thermal Measuring Devices.
- You will have a good understanding of the integrity of product being shipped based on distance, duration, temperature, environmental conditions and mechanical simulation
- The QAV Shipping Validation Engineer will have strong knowledge of KAYE Validator, Thermal/Temperature Mapping and Systems and Processes.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
LIMS/ Lab System Specialist - Contract - Northern Ireland LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry
QAV/ CQV Quality Specialist, Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.