Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a QC Biologist to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a QC Biologist:
- Support activities in the areas of qualification of critical reagents (biomaterials) used in Bio-assays, such as ELISA coats, ELISA conjugates, reference toxins etc.
- Support analytical method validation / improvements and method transfers for Biology and Microbiology labs between sites.
- Validation of biomaterials used in in-process and final product testing.
- Biology/Microbiology method validation / improvements and test transfer between labs/sites.
- Drive change management for introduction of new / improved methods and validation of new equipment.
- Produce technical documents such as protocols, testing and execution plans and final reports.
- Reporting and communication of results to stakeholders. Liaise with several departments - technical support groups, QA, Regulatory to drive project completion and deliver on milestones.
- Expertise in Immunology techniques such as ELISA’s, haemagglutination tests, antigen mass assay is essential.
- Understanding of microbiology techniques is beneficial.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of GMP Quality Systems
- Technical expertise in ELISA’s and other immunology techniques, including microbiology techniques.
- Excellent understanding of testing within a laboratory environment
- Validation and method development experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – Contract – Hertfordshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is now looking for a QA Specialist to join their team on a 6-month
QC Microbiology Analyst – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager / Responsible person working within distribution & supply chain. You will act as the "responsible person" named on the MHRA licence &
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.