QC Systems Integration Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Systems Integration Specialist to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QC Systems Integration Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the end to end integration of Lab instruments during projects.
- Provide support to all departments including QC Microbiology, Quality Control and Quality Operations labs for issues involving to LIMS and Instrument integration.
- Be a LIMS SME and provide subject matter expertise in relation to all Lab systems.
- Develop and test LIMS static data builds. Create LIMS static data standard in relation to instrument integration.
- Provide technical support to all users.
- Ensure data integrity requirements are incorporated and verified through the project implementation.
- Manage system Change Controls.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of LIMS and Lab Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of regulatory/ code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Empower knowledge and experience is desired
- Laboratory Quality System experience
- Change management skills
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC System Specialist- Dublin- 11-month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Senior Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Quality Specialist – Dublin – 12-month contract One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.