Quality Assurance Validation Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Located just 20 minutes from the nearest international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Quality Assurance Validation role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execution, review & approval of SIP/ CIP and continuing validation protocols and closure
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience has written a number of white papers and site reports.
• Experienced Technical writer,
• Experience in Deviation and investigaton writing,
• Experience in Validation specifically CIP/SIP and continuing validation
• Experience in assessment of CIP/SIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
• Experience in KAYE validator reporting review beneficial
If this seems like something you would be interested in, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
CSV Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
QA Specialist – 12-month contract – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.