Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join their developing team on a contractual basis within their Vaccines therapeutic field.
We are looking to on-board and enthusiastic professional for a period of 5 months and duties will include the following.
- Planning and executing updates to the HRM system in support of business operations relating to the United Kingdom leaving the European Union
- Ensuring the entry of accurate, complete and timely Regulatory Information into the HRM system
- Provide detailed updates at key milestones to ensure all activities are completed on time and within the project plan
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of industry experience in a regulatory/compliance industry with an emphasis on system support
- General global regulatory knowledge
- Knowledge of EU regulatory procedures e.g. MRP/DCP, CP
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently abroad organizational awareness and knowledge of touchpoints/interdependencies
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proven experience analyzing information in support of data entry activities
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Junior Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Junior Validation Engineer to
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.