Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
We are looking for a highly skilled professional to join our client on a 12 month contract. Some of the duites and responsiblities will include the following:
- Obtains and maintains Clinical Trial Authorizations and Marketing Application approvals including Response to Questions (RTQs)
- Communicates regulatory strategies as appropriate such that expectations are understood.
- Estimate the likelihood of regulatory success based on proposed strategies and discuss with GRT and line Management
- Develop predictions for expectations and risks associated with outcomes by regulatory agencies
- Ensure regulatory product compliance for product (e.g. IMR, PMCs, pediatric and other agency commitments)
- Share regulatory information and implications with the GRT colleagues on an ongoing basis and provide advice on regional considerations
- Communicate and ensure alignment of regional management before GRT strategy decisions
- Partner with regional management and peers to ensure consistency in procedures and agency interactions
- Regulatory Research
- Maintains an awareness of new and developing legislation, regulatory policy and technical Regulatory guidance relating to our clients products.
- Performs regulatory research to obtain relevant histories, precedence and other information relevant to regional product advancement.
- Evaluates and communicate impact of relevant regional regulations, guidance, current regulatory environment and competitor labeling
- Health Authority Interactions
- Act as contact and create relationships with agency staff on specific product assignment
- Document and communicate details and outcomes of regulatory agency interactions to GRT and relevant sr. management
- Manages core regulatory activities to ensure effective regional agency interactions consistent with the Global Regulatory strategy—includes contingency regulatory planning/risk assessment
Excellent rates apply.
Please contact Kathryn Taylor for futher information.
Our global client based in West London is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their expanding team of other professionals. This superb new contract for an Observational Research Scientis
South East England
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer have a 12 month contract position for a GMP Quality Auditor. As GMP Quality Auditor you will be responsible for the following: Completes audits of data, info
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a GIS Specialist. This approx. 16-month freelance contract position will commence 1 st October 2019 up until 3
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.