One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement, audit and advise on company EHS policy to ensure the safe operation of the vaccines plant and the health and safety of its employees.
- Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Addresses risk prevention opportunities.
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an operational environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
- Demonstrate a proven track record to influence others, have strong knowledge of safety programs and be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - CAPA - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Packaging Project Manager – County Cork – Pharmaceuticals – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.