SCADA System Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Are you ready to experience working for a leading offshore wind farm developer in Denmark over the next three months to support multiple existing projects? If so, read on.
- Senior SCADA System Engineers to support WTG and Substation Control System related activities. We need two engineers with SCADA knowledge across offshore winds main suppliers.
- You will be working across a variety of operational projects to provide SCADA troubleshooting ensuring uptime is maximised.
- You must have experience working with encapsulated OT systems and good knowledge on requirements for operational documentation.
- The candidate will be responsible for scoping and implementation execution of projects on WTG SCADA and SCS together with Suppliers
- You will be required to work in Gentofte offices on a Monday to Friday basis.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Jackets and Monopile Structural Integrity - Denmark - 12 Months. Environmental investigations into the the corrosion activity for offshore wind monopiles and jacket foundations. Working
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.