Senior Document Controller - Pharmaceutical
Biologics Manufacturing facility based in Dublin have a long term contract assignment for an experienced Document Controller.
Supporting the Quality Systems team your role will be primarily involved in supporting Document Management (Paper based and electronic) activities on site:
To be sucessful we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Document Management activities in Pharma/ Biopharma industry
- All relevant activities on site are conducted within compliance & cGMP / client Standards
- Good working knowledge of GMPs and Good Documentation and Data Practices
- Experience with Document Management Systems including management of controlled documentation issuance and document archive activities.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment delivering to a high quality standard.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of site processes.
- Be able to liaise with internal partners to drive deliverables to completion
Call me for more information on this vacancy!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Materials Manager - Contract – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical experience required. Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their facility expansion
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.