Senior QA Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the launch and implementation of the Inspection Readiness Program on-site.
- Support the Site Internal Audit Program to align with start-up activities
- Ensure that quality issues are identified, addressed and resolved before activities commences
- Lead and perform internal audits
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar/ quality focused role in the pharmaceutical or biological industry.
- Experience in delivering Inspection Readiness Programs and Internal Audit programs in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
Our client is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations. With continued organisational growth including ongoing investment across the portfolio and capital projects programme at their
A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a Technical Specialist- Upstream to join them on a 12-month contract basis to support new product introductions into their state of the art
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.