Senior QA Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the launch and implementation of the Inspection Readiness Program on-site.
- Support the Site Internal Audit Program to align with start-up activities
- Ensure that quality issues are identified, addressed and resolved before activities commences
- Lead and perform internal audits
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar/ quality focused role in the pharmaceutical or biological industry.
- Experience in delivering Inspection Readiness Programs and Internal Audit programs in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Administrative Assistants
A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer: Elastomer changeout project manager for a long term contract opportunity based in Dublin. The successful
A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of projects planned in Dublin. You will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.