Senior Utilities Engineer /SME - Biopharma
Long term contract assignment for a Senior Utilities Engineer. You will be required to provide utilities expertise within a busy Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Working as the SME and Utilities owner you will be the first point of contact for any Utility related queries
ensuring minimum of unscheduled equipment downtime through effective preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
The Senior Engineer/SME should have significant experience in the design, operations and maintenance or typical Black Utilities in a Pharmaceutical site, including HVAC, Steam Boilers and Distribution, Cooling Towers, Water Supply and Waste Water from GMP facilities, Compressed Air, Fire Protection and others
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Reliability Engineering, Projects team and Service Providers to maximise equipment utilisation of the Utility related equipment. This will include optimisation of plant operation, maintenance plans, standard operating procedures, risk assessments etc.
- Ensuring that the utility maintenance standards are maintained to ensure safe and reliable operations by driving Reliability Excellence.
- Pursuing & implementing new technologies and methodologies to meet the needs of a changing environment.
- Development and manage services contracts and budgets with equipment vendors and Service Providers.
- Liaising with Utility operators and other Subject Matter Experts to ensure that equipment failures, performance or other issues are responded to promptly and appropriately.
- Ensuring all the operating systems are in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, EPA licence, Quality (cGDP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures.
- Participation in regulatory and corporate audits.
- At least 8 years of experience working in Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in a maintenance engineering or Utilities role
- Detailed knowledge and experience in operating and design of Utility equipment and systems
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry, with in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements (safety and quality).
- Must be a team player prepared to lead, work effectively and efficiently in a team-based environment.
Lovely company to work for - call me to discuss this role in further detail
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Materials Manager - Contract – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical experience required. Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their facility expansion
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.