Shift Team Leader
This vacancy has now expired
Our client is looking to secure their team of Shift Team Leaders for a range of global New Build Energy from Waste Facilities.
We are looking for confident and experienced commissioners to take responsibility of all aspects of the commissioning shift operation, including:
- Overseeing all project aspects during construction until handover to the commissioning team
- Responsible for quality activities to ensure the project delivers.
- The emission limit value and permitting is a major issue to follow while in Operation and incineration condition.
- Assist across the hot commissioning at the first fuel to burners, the boil out and refractory drying, first fire with waste to steam blowings..., clean up and restart for the steam tests to turbines, Take Over Facility tests approx. 50 tests (as per Start up, Shut Down, from Cold, from hot, T2S control, Burner sequence, Maintenance during operation, Flue gas treatment.
- Ideally looking for a Mechanical, Pressure (steam or other fluids) or Chemical background.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Setting Out Civil Engineer - South England - Contract Are you experienced in setting out and have experience in the biomass or Energy from Waste sectors? If so, Quanta is supporting an
Quanta are pleased to be supporting a global leading client within the vastly growing Energy from Waste sector, with various other turnkey projects in the pipeline both UK and overseas. They are
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.