We have an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a leading specialist heavy lifting & crane company to be working on a new build Energy from waste project.
Our client is seeking a Site Engineer to support and supervise across the site, such as the lifts and welding activities.
- Supervising welding and mechanical activities during erection and modification.
- Inspection functional systems before handover to client.
- Verification functional systems according to P&ID and technical documentation.
- Preparation quality final documentation.
- Preparation Quality Project Plan, Inspection Test Plans.
- Supervising welding, mechanical and civil activities.
- Verification of quality documents.
- Auditing and supervising Subcontractors.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to accept Fluent or Native French candidates
If this is something of interest, please SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Crane Coordinator - Contract - France We have an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a leading specialist heavy lifting & crane company to be working on new build energy from waste
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.