Site Safety Co-coordinator
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Site Safety Co-ordinator to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to;
- Develop, implement and maintain the Site Response Plan based on HSE, Government, Corporate and other best practice requirements, guidance and advice
- Work with COVID Champions site representatives and People Managers to
- Review and Trend Safety Observations relating to COVID 19
- Develop Weekly Metrics report and share with Senior Leaders and COVID Champions
- Complete Site GEMBA’s and inspections
- Act on any deficiencies noted on GEMBA’s (COVID focus)
The ideal candidate will have;
- Knowledge of Government Regulations and Recommendations, working of Agencies and Regulatory bodies, legal requirements and controls
- Compliance auditing / Inspection experience with regulatory agency such as HSA
- Experience in risk management
- Experience in basic statistical analysis, trending and reporting
- Previous experience in a safety and/or compliance role
- Some knowledge of manufacturing operations and construction activities
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Job Title: QA Validation Specialist QA Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Client – 6 Month Contract in Brussels, Belgium Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.