Site Services Engineer
Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be site based and full time. This role will be responsible for the compliance elements of the site infrastructure and building. In addition, you will be managing the site CMMS in support of the electrical and mechanical technicians and supporting and executing capital projects within the sites CAPEX budget.
- Management of the site Computerised Maintenance Management system (CMMS) - to include all annual inspections (LOLER, PSSR200, COMAH).
- Work alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers in the management of technician workload to ensure all PM activities are completed on time.
- Manage all non-production maintenance activities such as:
- Buildings and services
- Fork lift trucks
- Storage racking
- Cooling and chiller systems
- HVAC and LEV systems
- Water systems
- Production and maintenance of department KPI's to measure:
- PM completion rate to plan
- Schedule adherence to weekly plan
- PM backlog
- Safety incident close out rate
- Spend against budget
- First line control of maintenance expenditure against operating budget.
- Induction of new contractors to site and registration for future reference.
- Management of contracts to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance for the site at all times.
- Cost reduction focus:
- Energy management projects / initiatives
- Use of best industry practices.
- Ensure all items are tagged and recorded under, LOLER, PSSR2000, DSEAR, L8, CDM and all other relevant regulations applied to site.
- Support both the HAZOP and FMEA processes used on site become the focal point for technical and site knowledge as required with respect to site services and plant items.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Mechanical Engineer - Permanent - Leicestershire Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be site based
Electrical & Contrl Engineer - Permanent - Leicestershire Our leading Life Sciences client based in Leicestershire are seeking the support of an Electrical & Control Engineer. This role will be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.