As the Software Engineer you will be tasked with providing technical capabilities for planning and implementing system installation, upgrades, configuration, and related change control and verification activities for LIMS.
Duties / Deliverables for the role:
- Collaborating with the Technical Manager you will engineer customer driven solutions to meet the market requirements.
- In the role you will be involved with executing the software development life cycle activities from software requirements, design and implementation through to testing and documentation.
- You will provide technical guidance in the implementation of projects to assure alignment with architecture and technology standards.
- In the role you will follow the installation, upgrade, configuration, and operating procedures for complex and multiple systems and support training and mentoring of the team on these practices.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the business impact of supported systems, establish and maintain technical support service levels and ensure that they are being met on a consistent basis.
- Understand and apply the use of database monitoring and querying tools (i.e. TOAD, SQL).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- BSc. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience of both Programming Language & SQL skills.
If you would like to find out more about this or any other roles, please apply now for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineers required for our established pharmaceutical client based in the North-West of England. If you are looking for a new challenge and interested in working on a Decommissioning project
North West England
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global biotech organisation based in the North West? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in the treatment and
Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.