Supplier Complaints Manager
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Supplier Complaints Manager to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Supplier Complaints Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process, ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
- Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner, in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and participation in investigations and investigation reports.
Requirements as a Supplier Complaints Manager:
- Considerable experience in a similar role, ideally in a GMP Manufacturing setting.
- SAP experience is essential
- Experience supporting quality related issues
- Experience working with quality management systems
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
Automation Engineer (OEM) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.