Supply Chain Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired
You will be providing the tactical interface between the clients supply chain and the CDMO Supply Chain and Logistics Groups.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act of the tactical interface between the two organisations supply chain and logistics groups. Specifically input for receiving, inventory management and shipping activities.
- Coordinate with production planning and raw materials to support production plan, shipping and logistics
- Oversight to GMP Compliance of receipt and storage or products and raw materials
- Strong experience in GMP pharmaceutical/Biologics distribution and manufacture
- ERP experience
- Experience with warehouse and or raw material logistics
Does this seem like the right role for you? Apply today for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
The East Coast is a hive of activity for the Biotech industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a
Are you interested in joining a brilliant company where there are lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skillset whilst working on a fast-paced multi-million-dollar
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join an ever-growing company who are at the forefront of innovating treatments for infectious diseases. We are looking for a Project Director to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.